Top Fugitives From Justice
DO NOT attempt to contact, apprehend, or detain any of these suspects!
Click on the fugitive’s picture for more information
THIS IS NOT A WARRANT – PLEASE CALL 732-431-6400 x1151 TO
VERIFY/OBTAIN WARRANT INFORMATION
If you have any information as to the whereabouts of any of these individuals, please call the Sheriff’s Office 24-hour number at 732-431-6400 x1151. DO NOT TAKE ACTION YOURSELF. Law enforcement personnel should apprehend these individuals only.
Although every effort is made to keep this list accurate and current, the Sheriff cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. Law enforcement agencies should confirm the information contained in this list before taking individuals into custody. If you have reason to believe that any of the information contained on this site is inaccurate, please contact the Sheriff’s Office at 732-431-6400 x1151.
If there is an outstanding warrant for your arrest, we will as a courtesy allow you to turn yourself in at the Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office located at 2500 Kozloski Road, Freehold, New Jersey.
- Your bail may be posted by cash or surety (bondsman) after your paperwork has been processed.
- The warrant for your arrest has been entered into the nationwide NCIC computer system. It is probable that any contact with a law enforcement officer will result in your immediate arrest and incarceration.
- If you fail to turn yourself in, this matter will be resolved at our convenience. We will take whatever measures are necessary to locate you and execute the warrant for your arrest.
- You could be physically arrested at home, at work, or while driving — then incarcerated. In addition to the normal cost of an arrest, you may incur impound, towing, and storage charges regarding your vehicle.
- If you have any questions, you may call the Warrants Unit at one of the above numbers.