Monmouth County Going Mobile at Monmouth Mall
Monmouth County: Monmouth County Sheriff Shaun Golden, Clerk Christine Hanlon and Surrogate Rosemarie Peters are pleased to announce that the Mobile County Connection will have a satellite office at the Monmouth Mall which will deliver county services to the many people who frequent that location.
“This move enhances our continuing efforts to make government services and public safety initiatives more accessible to the residents of Monmouth County,” said Sheriff Shaun Golden. “We’ve had tremendous success travelling to municipalities, senior centers and libraries throughout the county and will continue to serve the public’s needs in a timely and convenient fashion through our convenient and centrally located satellite setting at the mall, for many to utilize.”
The Mobile County Connection office will be announced at the Monmouth Mall in Eatontown on Nov. 3 at 11:30 with a ribbon cutting ceremony. From 10am to 2pm, people can apply for and renew their passports as well as have passport photos taken, access to free notary services and obtain free veteran’s and ident adult identification cards. Information regarding the Starlight for Vets Program, Identity Theft, Project Lifesaver, the Special Needs Registry, Voter/Election, and, Probating Estates, Guardianships and Adoptions will also be available along with other programs throughout the county.
”We look forward to the new location at the Monmouth Mall and thank the management and the Borough of Eatontown who helped make the move possible,” said Rosemarie Peters, Monmouth County Surrogate. “Having this type of direct access to county government services allows us to better serve the public and meet those who utilize our services.”
“We are proud to be expanding such an important outreach program,” said Christine Hanlon, Monmouth County Clerk. “It is the first of its kind in Monmouth County and features mobile government services in an effort to connect people with government in their communities.”
The Mobile County Connection will be available at the Monmouth Mall on the first Tuesday of every month from 10am to 2pm. It will also continue to visit municipalities, senior centers and libraries throughout the year.
Passport Services Requirements Include:
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP (1 of the following)
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate with both parents’ names and raised seal
- Naturalization on papers
- S. Passport (child age 15 and under must have birth certificate even if they have an expired passport).
- Driver’s License if from NJ (18 and over); or
- Out of State Driver’s License (with second form of ID); or
- Military ID; or
- State issued non‐driver ID (with second form of ID).
- Second form of ID can be: social security card, health insurance card, social security card, employment ID, school ID.
- Children age 15 and under must have both parents present when applying and birth certificate. Both parents need valid ID.
- Children age 16 & 17 must have one parent with valid ID present when applying.
- Passport: Check or Money Order only
- Routine Processing (6 weeks) $110 (ages 16 and over); $80 (ages 15 and under)
- Expedited (4 weeks) $60 additional (3 weeks) $74.85
- Processing fees: Cash or Money Order only $25 per application; $10 for photo
For a downloadable version of this press release, click here: News-Advisory-Monmouth-County-Mobile-Connect-Moves-to-Monmouth-Mall