Monmouth County: Sheriff Shaun Golden announced the arrests of 19 individuals in an undercover prostitution operation conducted by the Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI, the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office and the Hazlet and Wall Township Police Departments, the weekend of December 4.
“Prostitution is not a victimless crime and we need to put a dent in illegal sex trafficking since it lures underage individuals into this illicit trade and leads to other criminal activities,” said
Sheriff Shaun Golden. “I commend all involved for their diligent work which yielded positive results and will help keep our communities safer.”
A total of 19 individuals were arrested in the operation at undisclosed locations in the Wall and Hazlet Township areas. Twelve females were charged with solicitation of prostitution and seven people were charged with promotion of prostitution. Additional charges included possession of CDS, possession with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school zone and possession of a weapon. A total of $5,000 was confiscated.
“The success of this operation will help deter prostitution activities and other crimes from occurring, and will improve the quality of life for neighbors and others who are also affected by this illegal activity,” said Acting Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni.
“We will continue to work closely with our law enforcement partners to address the solicitation and promotion of prostitution in an effort to improve the quality of life for everyone in Monmouth County and to decrease the risk of criminal activity to our neighborhoods.”
“Sex trafficking is a crime that degrades our state,” said FBI Special Agent in Charge Richard M. Frankel. “I am proud that working with our local law enforcement partners resulted in 19 arrests making Monmouth County safer for all.”
All individuals arrested were processed on scene or at the local police departments. The commitment of law enforcement and cooperation of several suspects have resulted in ongoing human trafficking investigations throughout the state.
Wall Township Arrests:
- Shakera Dickerson, Freehold-Solicitation Prostitution
- Falcon Cook, Brick, Solicitation Prostitution
- Riesha Hinton, Washington DC, Solicitation Prostitution
- Abidemi Roberts, Passaic, Solicitation Prostitution, Possession of a Weapon
- Jason Cruz, Woodhaven NY, Promoting Prostitution
- Andre Frazier, Ozone Park NY, Promoting Prostitution
- Sabrina Cisternino, Asbury Park, Solicitation Prostitution, Possession of CDS
- Sean Jacobs, Atlantic City, Promoting Prostitution, Possession of Marijuana
- Catherine Chrysler, New York NY, Solicitation Prostitution
- Nazleen Rodriguez, Perth Amboy, Solicitation Prostitution
- Jessica Brown, Philadelphia PA, Solicitation Prostitution
- Shavarra Henson, Trenton, Solicitation Prostitution
- Stephanie Green, Rochester NY, Solicitation Prostitution
- Fanisha James, East Rochester NY, Solicitation Prostitution
- Jurue Miller, Plainfield, Promoting Prostitution Possession of CDS, Possession with Intent to Distribute, Possession within School Zone
- Angelina Randazzo, Green Brook NJ, Solicitation Prostitution, Possession of CDS, Possession with intent to distribute, Possession within school zone
- Michelle Baker, Philadelphia PA, Promoting Prostitution
- Carl Seldon, Philadelphia PA, Promoting Prostitution
- Rasuhru Lewis, Jersey City NJ, Promoting Prostitution
Click here for a downloadable version of this press release: News Release-MCSO FBI Prosecutor and Local PD Arrest 19 in Prostitution Operation