The Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office Information Technology Office is responsible for providing a secure, stable infrastructure which enhances the ability of our Public Safety users to serve and protect the public.
In addition to being responsible for the the day-to-day IT needs within the Sheriff’s Office, MCSO IT also maintains a secure network infrastructure connecting all Law Enforcement Agencies and a number of Fire and EMS agencies within Monmouth County.
Our Wide Area Network provides gateway access to the following State and Federal systems:
- New Jersey Criminal Justice Information System (NJCJIS)
- New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicle file
- State Criminal Information Center (SCIC)
- FBI National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
- National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS)
- New Jersey Law Enforcement Telecommunications System(NJLETS)
- State and National Computerized Criminal History Information Repositories
- Automated Traffic System (ATS)
- Automated Court System (ACS)
- Prosecutor’s Management Information System (PROMIS)
The Information Technology office maintains and supports Motorola Flex, a county-wide Computer Aided Dispatch. Records Management System and Mobile Reporting System.